On the left side of this section you may see logo of the current order entry service provider. This can be RANorder (Rolfe & Nolan) or TT (Trading Technologies). You can add new order entry service provider by pressing the "New Configuration" button. By pressing the "Edit Configuration" button the following window will appear. Here you can set all the parameters required to connect to the order entry provider.
These parameters are:
- User name - in this field you can type your user name for the order entry account
- Password - in this field you can type your password for the order entry account
- Remember my password - if this field is checked then you password will be saved during sessions otherwise you will have to type your password each time you connect to the order entry server
- Firm ID - this is a unique name that identifies your company
- IP/DNS Address - in this field you can type the IP or the name of the order entry server
- Port - in this field you can type the port number used to connect to the order entry server
- Connect at startup - if this field is checked then a connection to the order entry server will be established automatically each time you start up the client
You can delete the configuration you want by pressing the "Delete Configuration". To immediately connect to the order entry server click on the "Connect" button.